I ordered my groupon multi panel painting over 3 months ago and still nothing arrived. I called 6 weeks after the original order was placed,No one answered the phone so emailed them, they replied saying they misplaced the order and they will rush a new one.

They assured me that it will arrive 4 weeks later. When it didnt, i contacted them again, they said it will take another 2 weeks.

It still has not arrived and I tried calling again and they said upper management will get back to me, its been a week and still not a word back! This is complete ***!

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #707842

If you google alibaba, then within the alibaba site you look up the term "multi-panel oil paintings" you will find the source of Art Network Canada's products. A wonderfully misleading company name when all the oil paintings are bought from China at the price of $2 each, shipping probably less and are then sold here for over $200...

Some are even priced over $2000... Awesome business if you ask me...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #687126

I bought a coupon from Groupon. From the day i ordered it, it took 3 months to get my painting.

Their excuse was that the painting was damaged during shipment and that they would rush the next one.

When i received the painting it wasn't exactly like the one that i ordered online but i still loved it and kept it. Even though it takes long to receive, the quality is still great.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #645843

This is my 2nd time purchasing art with Art Network Canada via Groupon - my first order last year came with no delay and the painting looks great! My 2nd order was placed 2 months ago and just recently was I informed that it is ready to be picked up.

I know it's a significant delay but these guys aren't a scam and are renovating their new unit in Woodbridge. Their quality is magnificent - well worth the wait.