NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALER...

ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL IN WORKING....

MISSING ORDERS, HALF SHIPPED, HELD AT FEDEX LOCATION(AS PER VENDOR) FOR 3 WEEKS. RE-ORDERED DUE TO DAMAGE IN TRANSPORT WHICH ADDED ANOTHER MONTH TO ARRIVE.

STILL MISSING GIFT VOUCHER AS PER THE DEAL... VENDOR SAYS THEY HAVE ISSUE IN THEIR SYSTEM.. IF NOT RESOLVED PROVIDE CREDIT TO ACCOUNT... WHICH IS ALSO NOT DONE YET.... WAITING FOR OVER 3 WEEKS... I THINK WILL COME AFTER YEARS!!!

TRY AND CALL THEM, IT WILL GO TO VOICEMAIL... AND NO RETURNED CALL... KNOWS JUST TO TALK BIG, NOT WORK IN WAY HE TALKS..

NEVER BUY FROM THIS VENDOR.....

Had an Experience with Art Network Canada?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #584800

I am also waiting for a canvas I ordered several months ago'.Petar the owner never returned my calls or answered to my emails.

I asked several times after the payment to receive an invoice but he never did.I lost money and time I feel frustrated....someone suggestedme to write a complaint letter trought Ministry of consumers services or Better business bureau which offer free service to consumers.

Don't buy there big words but bad service and bad products!!!!!!

I was screwed by Art Network as well.They only shipped 1 of my 2 paintings and wont return emails, voice mails or online service calls to rectify the issue.

Been over 3 months and several complaints without any response. AVOID ART NETWORK and save yourself the headache.

Inferior product anyway.Looks good online but terrible quality and service.